August 25, 2008

Woodland creatures

At last, at long, long last, I've finished the pattern for the Kelso Cardigan. I loaded the file into my ravelry store and....nothing showed up. So, I'll give it a day to see if the problem is resolved. If not, I'll have to go the email-pdf-after-payment route.

To celebrate, I went for a run. The trail was wet, and it was lovely to run on. As I rounded a corner, a doe was stepping lightly along the edge of the woods. She was used to people and didn't start at the sight of me, just walked off to meet her friend among the trees.  His rust-colored velvety horns were just emerging. Autumn is almost here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I've been stalking your blog since I found the Kelso pattern on Ravelry and queued it! Unfortunately I can't get on Ravelry while I'm at work, but I'm definitely visiting your store when I get home. :-) Hopefully it'll be up and working by then!